CONDITIONS WE TREAT
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Change in bowl habit
- Chronic Nausea And/or Vomiting
- Colon Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn’s Disease
- Diverticular Disease
- Gastric and Duodenal Ulcers
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- H.pylori Infection
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver disease
- Pancreatic Disease
- Severe Heartburn or Reflux
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Swallowing Problems (Dysphagia)
- Rectal Bleeding
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight loss & Weight gain
- Crh O’regan Hemorrhoid Banding
- Diagnostic Colonoscopy
- Gastrostomy Tube peg
- Infrared Coagulation Therapy for hemorrhoids
- Injections for Fecal incontinence
- Pill Camera capsule Endoscopy (Video)
- Screening Colonoscopy (Video)
- Upper Endoscopy (Video)
- 24HR PH Testing, Impedance / Motility Testing
Why ZAZEN ?
Zazen is a meditative practice from Zen Buddhist tradition. The method helps achieve calm and insight into life and the nature of being. In search of a name for their collaborative practice, “zazen” resonates with Dr. Tamerisa and Dr. Asamoah as they seek to improve their patients’ health through a multidisciplinary approach that accounts for the very essence of being by integrating conventional with proven alternative medicine, also known as Functional Medicine.
Functional Medicine is individualized and patient-centric. The scientific methods involved take into consideration patients’ unique genome, biochemical, and environmental factors in understanding the complexity of illness. In their practice, this knowledge is harnessed to provide specific treatment plans, including wellness and nutrition education, to achieve superior overall and gastroenterological health outcomes.
It is time to reclaim your health and your life.
We know health concerns put limits on your quality of life. It is hard to see numerous doctors, undergo many tests, and receive treatment options with little relief or results.
At ZAZEN, we strive to help you feel better by balancing conventional medical know-how with alternate therapeutic approaches for long-lasting, sustained results.